The information on this site is subject to a disclaimer, a copyright and a personal data protection clause.
Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them.
However, the EFCA accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the material on this site.
This material is:
- information of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity;
- not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date;
- sometimes linked to external sites over which the Agency services have no control and for which the Agency assumes no responsibility;
- not professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
Please note that it cannot be guaranteed that a document available on-line exactly reproduces an officially adopted text. Only European Union legislation published in paper editions of the Official Journal of the European Union is deemed authentic.
It is our goal to minimise disruption caused by technical errors. However, some data or information on our site may have been created or structured in files or formats that are not error-free and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. The Agency accepts no responsibility with regard to such problems incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external site.
This disclaimer is not intended to limit the liability of the Agency in contravention of any requirements laid down in applicable law nor to exclude its liability for matters which may not be excluded under that law.
Reproduction is authorised, provided the source is acknowledged, except where otherwise stated.
Where prior permission must be obtained for the reproduction or use of textual and multimedia information (sound, images, software, etc.), such permission shall cancel the above mentioned general permission and indicate clearly any restrictions on use.
Audiovisual material available on this website is offered free of charge for EU-related information and education purposes.
For any other use, prior clearance must be obtained from the EFCA.
In no case may this material be sold or rented.
- Audiovisual material available on this website may be edited for EU information and education purposes.
- Pictures containing buildings and artworks may only be used to meet the needs of current news coverage.
The EFCA Twitter account is managed by the EFCA Information and Communication Sector and is used for information purposes only.
The EFCA follows some Twitter users. However, being followed by the EFCA does not imply endorsement of any kind. The EFCA reserves the right to not reply individually to messages or comments received on Twitter.
Credit © European Union, 2017
Despite all our efforts, we have not yet succeeded in identifying the authors and rights holders for some of the images.
If you believe that you may be a rights holder, we invite you to contact the EFCA.
© European Fisheries Control Agency, 2005-2017